Our morning was focused with writing, gym and a science experiment. During our experiment, we tested how water, soap and oil acts while sliding a drop on a race track. We found that water moved the fastest and stayed in a blob. Soap moved very slowly and oil spread out. In the afternoon, we did a variety of Halloween activities:
* making an origami monster bookmark
* reading & illustrating a poem called The Monster
* Word Work - Halloween word syllable sort
* listening to the story - Room on a Broom by Julia Donaldson
At the end of the day we learned more about Nunavut and it's land and animals. As well we watched two short video about the game / tradition of throat singing and one foot high kick.
- Look inside blue folders.
- Photo order due tomorrow. Photos can also be ordered online through the Lifetouch website.