In Math we learned a new math game to practice our doubles with "sticker partners." Ask me what a sticker partner is and if I know some doubles like 1+1, 2+ 2 or 5 +5.
At the end of the day we listened to the story, The Peace Book by Todd Parr and started cutting out poppies to create a wreath for the Remembrance Day assembly on Tuesday.
1) Alien In-Line skating Monday morning.
2) Please return any overdue library books
3) No School next Wed. November 11th
4) November sharing - check the calendar. Please email Mrs. McLarty if you need another calendar.
5) We need feedback about the Learning Commons. Follow the link below to share your ideas!